TRUSTED BY 150+ SCHOOLS IN THE UK AND INTERNATIONALLY
ENCOURAGING INDEPENDENT LEARNING
A Curriculum Learning Tool Students Love Using
- Comprehensive Course Structure – Every single part of the course, all in one place. We’ve broken the specification down into expertly sequenced subsections which introduce new knowledge piece by piece to prevent cognitive overload
- Engaging Videos and Embedded Questions – Clear and concise explanations make the trickiest topics accessible to all students. Embedded questioning holds them to account and helps cement learning into long-term memory
- AI-Powered Adaptive Learning – Algorithmic-fueled learning tailored for each student, helping them to identify and eradicate weak spots in their knowledge and understanding
- Student Tracking Tools – 24/7 access to real-time student progress data, including hours spent on the course and number of videos and progress quizzes completed. Use the data to identify outliers and contact students or parents for intervention or praise
- Performance Reports – Increasing the range of data at your disposal should you need to judge student performance
- Designed for Teachers, by Teachers – We put education first and technology second; all our courses are designed and written by content creators and subject experts who have first-hand teaching experience
CHEMISTRY, ECONOMICS, MATHS, PHYSICS, PSYCHOLOGY
Like many high quality tools, Up Learn doesn’t usually come cheap.
However, we believe every student deserves to have access to the best learning experiences, so we do everything we can to make Up Learn as affordable as possible for schools.
Schools save up to 80% versus retail pricing.
- Volume Discounting
- FSM Eligibility: Discounts in accordance with how many students you have on free school meals
- Multi-Department Discounts: Save up to 20% when purchasing licences for more than one subject. We have courses available in Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Psychology
Improve Student Outcomes With Up Learn
Up Learn is a flexible tool and offers you the opportunity to tailor its use to best suit your teaching style, your students and your school’s digital strategy.
Schools use Up Learn for preparation, to eradicate summer learning loss, to consolidate classroom teaching or for revision and exam preparation. These different approaches all help drive increased student confidence and attainment. 97% of students who complete our courses achieve A*/A, and students who partially complete their course improve by a whole grade on average.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY