This page shows our Referral Terms and Conditions (“Referral Terms”). Please read the Referral Terms set out below carefully and make sure you understand them before registering on Up Learn, using Up Learn or purchasing any of our products or services. If you do not agree with these then you cannot register on Up Learn or purchase or use any of our products or services. The Referral Terms and Conditions are enforced to ensure a safe, stable and fair experience to all Users of Up Learn.
Registration on Up Learn or use of any products or services from Up Learn constitutes agreement to these Referral Terms and Conditions.
Up Learn is the trading name of Up Learn Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (number: 10010657). VAT Reg. No GB 249 7670 58.
Our registered office address is:
Up Learn Limited
c/o Lewis Golden LLP
40 Queen Anne Street
We can be contacted by email at [email protected].
The Referral Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement between Up Learn Limited and you, the User of Up Learn.
Under the Up Learn referral system, customers of Up Learn who have purchased a course (the “Referrer”) are invited to earn Referral Bonuses by inviting Friends/Referees (as described below) to purchase a course on Up Learn. The following Up Learn Referral Terms and Conditions apply to the Referrer and Friends (together referred to as the “Participants”) participating in the Up Learn referral system.
The intention of the scheme is to reward the Referrer with a Referral Bonus of £20 of cash (via PayPal.com) or Up Learn credit for successfully referring a Friend to sign up and purchase from Up Learn.
A “Paying Customer” or “User” is defined as an Up Learn customer who has made one or more successful payments to Up Learn through a subscription or purchase relating to their enrolment in an Up Learn course, or is recipient of a full Up Learn enrolment through our scholarship scheme.
- This offer is open to Paying Customers only. If you are not a Paying Customer, you are not entitled to a Referral Bonus and your Friend is not entitled to £20 off their first purchase.
- Under the terms of this offer we will send £20 using PayPal.com or add £20 of Up Learn credit to the existing User’s (“Referrer”) Up Learn account for each “New Customer” (“Friend”) referred to Up Learn via the official referral system when that New Customer becomes a Paying Customer.
- “New Customers” are defined as those who have not previously signed up at the Up Learn website.
- The Referral Bonus will be added to the Referrer’s Up Learn account within 3 days of the date that their Friends’ first payment was successfully received.
- The Referrer will have the opportunity to choose between receiving the Referral Bonus as Up Learn Credit or to withdraw the Referral Bonus in cash via PayPal.com. Payment of Referral Bonuses is only due and payable when the Referrer claims the Referral Bonus.
- If the Referrer opts for Up Learn Credit: Up Learn Credit can be applied to any future subscription, purchase or invoice on Up Learn. The Referral Bonus will be deemed as redeemed once the Up Learn Credit has been applied to the Referrer’s Up Learn account.
- If the Referrer opts for a withdrawal via PayPal.com: Up Learn will send the full £20 Referral Bonus amount, however, a withdrawal via PayPal.com is subject to the transaction fee deductions that PayPal.com may apply, meaning that the Referrer may receive less than the £20 Referral Bonus amount. The Referrer will be asked which PayPal.com email address they would like the Referral Bonus sent to and the Referral Bonus will be deemed as redeemed once the funds have been sent to that PayPal.com account.
- The Friend who is a New Customer that becomes a Paying Customer will receive £20 off their first purchase on Up Learn so long as all other conditions set out in the Referral Terms have been met by both the Friend and the Referrer. The £20 promotional credit will be deemed as redeemed when the Friend purchases an Up Learn subscription or service using it.
- In order to be eligible for the £20 off, the Friend must have been referred by a Paying Customer using the official referral system, must be a New Customer and must not be from the same household or using the same IP address as the Referrer.
- If the Friend uses the £20 off their first purchase to successfully subscribe to Up Learn or complete a purchase, but Up Learn later finds that not all of the conditions set out in these terms have been met by both the Referrer and the Friend, the Friend agrees that Up Learn may claim back the £20 discount by charging them via the payment method they last used to pay Up Learn, in order to recover monies owed.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other new customer promotion.
- This referral scheme can only be used for personal, non commercial purposes. The Participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges, that may be arise due to the earning and pay out of the Referral Bonus.
- Up Learn reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this promotion at any time without notice (although this will not apply to users that have taken the offer up at the time of withdrawal).
- The Participants acknowledge that Up Learn may at its sole discretion share the Friend’s first name with the Referrer or the Referrer’s first name with the Friend. If you do not want this information to be shared, please do not share your invitation code or link and do not participate in the referral scheme.
- Up Learn is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
- An invitation to participate in this offer does not provide assurance that you will be accepted as a customer of Up Learn.
- If gaming of the system is found, Up Learn reserves the right to remove all promotions, credit or Referral Bonuses from the User’s account. If any of the promotional credit, discounts or Referral Bonuses in question have already been redeemed, Up Learn may claim back monies that are owed from either the Referrer or Friend by charging their Up Learn account or charging them via the payment method they last used to make a payment to Up Learn or issuing a dispute on PayPal.com.
- If any conditions from the Referral Terms are not met before, during or after the purchase of any service from Up Learn, Up Learn reserves the right to cancel, claim back or charge the Referrer or Friend any Referral Bonuses or monies owed as a result.
- If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and each participant will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
- Our Terms and Conditions relating to your use of Up Learn and your account apply and are not affected in any way by this offer.